10.19.2010

One small step for man; One giant leap for mankind

Charlotte took five steps toward me today! I knew it was coming soon because she has been trying really hard to walk lately. She usually comes charging at us like a mad bull and unfortunately gravity takes over and because of her big noggin leaning forward, she bites the dust. Today I was in the living room working on the paperwork for her new daycare and she was busy climbing on top of the suit case. She managed to climb on top and sit there. I was watching her from afar curious to see how she was going to get herself down. She shimmied to the edge, thought for a minute, and then turned herself around. As soon as she got off she stood up and then took five wobbly steps toward me. Tears filled my eyes from all the excitement. I gave her a huge hug and she just giggled in my arms. My baby is growing up so fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

videos of the little mobile monster please =)

Shannon said...

Working on it! She gets camera shy and doesn't want to cooperate.

Anna said...

Charlotte camera shy? No way! hahah

Anonymous said...

incredible.