11.20.2011

New Kicks

I saw these shoes when I was in Huntington Beach and I fell in love with them. I wanted to buy every pair they had for Charlotte. I am pretty cheap when it comes to shoes since kids outgrow them so fast so $30 was a pretty hefty price tag.
kicks

I decided to pass on them. When I went back to my room I looked up the company and found out that for each shoe that is purchased, they donate one pair to a child in need. I found this very inspiring that the Toms company is so dedicated to helping those that are less fortunate. So I went back to the store and picked up a pair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. looking good and saving the world. you work wonders Shannon. welcome home!

Aunt Vicki said...

I heard about this company a while back. The video was inspiring. It made me cry when I saw the kids decorating their shoes. It's amazing how much we take for granted.